Monday, August 02, 2004

Recap..

Hi All,

Just something that I started today. Had wanted to do this for a long time now, but guess I had "too many excuses", and talked myself out of it each time, hoping someday I would get to it. And today it was to be, and so here I am, penning down my first few words.

I wonder why I wanted to write this. Mostly maybe because this is a nice anonymous medium to express myself. Would be a nice collection when you go back and read it. Almost like a personal diary, though a little public :)

Well, to start off with, lately things havent been upto their mark (Transferred Epithet.. that was for moi!). Have been in KL for almost 3 months now, away from home, away from my heart. There is feeling of "uprooting my roots", maybe since this is the very first time I am away from home. Suddenly realise that I have all the freedom, I have all the time, and I have all the resources, and that I am the master of myself.. somethings which I wanted for a long time now. And when I have finally arrived, I have this feeling of loss! As if something very dear to my heart has been taken away. Wonder what. Wonder why...

This is the very first time I have been away from home. Always wanted to see, if I was put out in the world, what was it to be like. I have been way too protected all my life, given my rebelilious nature, I did take liberties but they were always calculated and cautious. So when here I am at the brink of complete freedom, why is there is a tear in my eye?

Realised that all along when I said that emotions didnt matter to me, they infact did! Mattered more than I accounted for. Somewhere deep down, all I need is a home, and my loved ones. Feel like a lost puppy out in the world, looking for a dear one, when there is none. Have realised that you may open your heart to quite a few but it is rare that you get reciprocated with the same. So till the tide ebbs... I would hang on; would find small delights in things.. small wonders like writing here maybe :)

And with this I start off, a small little personal writings of my own. A daily episode as promised, if and when possible.

And with that, Adios.

Yours,
Neha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liked that this can be written down so simply. Irrespective of the amount of time, guess this holds true for majority.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooooooooo how are you doing now? it's great how you have so much free time. Go get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home